Thursday 17 May 2012

La Petite Creperie

Melbourne, you never fail to amaze me. Walking home from the gym, completely at a loss as to what I should eat for dinner, I stumbled across a little stall, a few people and French music - Le Petite Creperie. Perfect!


Near the corner of Swanston St and Little Collins St, La Petite Creperie has been set up in an old news-stand. It is cute-as-button, very convenient and full of French charm. And best of all... the crepes are delicious!




I ordered a Sugar and lemon crepe, but due to the multiple French people fussing around the stand and my propensity to mumble, I was served a Sugar and butter crepe instead. The polite staff were quick to address the error though and they had me walking away with a scrumptious Sugar and lemon crepe... and a smile.


- Dani



Summary
Name: La Petite Creperie
Cuisine: Crepes/French
Price: $
Location: Corner of Swanston St and Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Map:

2 comments:

  1. Agreed - how awesome is our city for this sort of thing?! I grabbed a crepe from here after a comedy festival show last month and was immediately transported back to my time in Paris...nearly... ;) Great local blog, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So very awesome! I love travelling, but knowing I can come back home to Melbourne isn't half bad either. And thank you!

      Delete