Sunday 17 March 2013

Brunswick Mess Hall (Part 2)

This post was originally added to the end of my first post about Brunswick Mess Hall, however, there is now one post for each visit. 

This post predominantly features pictures. For a more detailed review of Brunswick Mess Hall, please visit the original post.

***

After my first visit to Brunswick Mess Hall I avowed to return. And return I did, with three people in tow, so this time we ordered the Banquet. (You need to be a group of 4 or more to order the Banquet option.)



For only $25  per person, we were served 6 dishes - all delicious. Truly a bargain! 









The vegetarian spring rolls were surprisingly addictive and I will forever dream about that coconut ice cream. (Seriously guys, can you sell that stuff in tubs?)

The Brunswick Mess Hall is fast becoming one of my favourite places to meet friends for a drink and dinner. It appeals to young and old, south-siders, north-siders, the fabulous and the frenetic. (My sister, on a uni student budget, plans to come back again and again.) The staff are great, the vibe is fantastic and my only complaint is that 9.9km (the distance between Mess Hall and my home) is too far.

- Dani


Summary
Cuisine: Asian/Bar
Price: $$
Location: 400 Sydney Rd, Brunswick VIC 3056
Map:
















No comments:

Post a Comment